Reblog from http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/hana/blog/2014/09/04/creating-a-connection-to-sap-hana-using-pentaho-pdi
In this blog post we are going to learn how to create a HANA Database Connection within Pentaho PDI.
1) Go to SAP HANA CLIENT installation path and copy the “ngdbc.jar”
*You can get SAP HANA CLIENT & SAP HANA STUDIO from :https://hanadeveditionsapicl.hana.ondemand.com/hanadevedition/
2) Copy and paste the jar file to : <YourPentahoRootFolder>/data-integration/lib
3) Start Pentaho PDI and create a new Connection
* Make sure your JAVA_HOME environment variable is setting correctly.
4) Create a transformation, rick click on Database connection to create a new database connection
5) Select “Generic Database” connection type and Access as “Native(JDBC)”
6) Fill the following parameter on Settings
Connection Name: NAMEYOURCONNECTION
Custom Connection URL: jdbc:sap://YOUR_IP_ADDREES:30015
Custom Driver Class Name: com.sap.db.jdbc.Driver
User Name: YOURHANAUSER
7) Test your connection.