Publishing Pentaho Reporting Templates Tips!


Yesterday I have issues updating Repository cache after uploading new .PRPT ‘s to my solution repository on a BI Server version 3.6 .

After a while I noticed that reports which failed had éá and latin characters so I turned it into ASCII ea and all worked correctly.

Second problem was to open on my Pentaho User Console, reports with + char on its title. The solution was to avoid the using of this type of strange characters.

Hope you help

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s